St Andrews Shuttle cannot accept responsibility if you miss your flight due to the following: -
- Incorrect information supplied in the booking
- If you do not show up at the agreed time
- If you do not show up at the agreed pickup point
- If you have extra luggage we have not been informed about, you may be refused to travel with us.
- If your conduct is unacceptable in our vehicles, towards other passengers or the driver, you may be refused to travel with us.
Conduct in our vehicles: -
- We ask you to behave in a manner that you would expect others to behave towards you.
- In appropriate behaviour towards fellow passengers or driver may see you refused travel with us.
- No drinking or eating is permitted in our vehicles
- No smoking is permitted in our vehicles
- Anyone who is under the influence of alcohol or other substances may be refused to travel with us.
- We reserve the right to charge any passenger for soiling the vehicle interior. The charge for this is a fixed £100.00.
St Andrews Shuttle: -
- Will do our best to acknowledge and confirm your booking within 24 hours of receiving your travel request, if your booking is more than 7 days away please allow up to 72hours for us to respond back, particulary during the busy period at the start and end of each term.
- Will confirm pick up points and exact pick up time a minimum of 8 hours prior to you leaving St Andrews
- Will take road works into account which may affect travelling time, i.e. we may have to revise pick up times to take this into consideration
- Will meet and greet you at the airport arrivals gate on you return journey to St Andrews and take you to join others waiting for the same shuttle
- Reserve the right to charge £10.00 GBP for extra luggage - Standard accepted per person is 2 suitcase/duffle bags (or similar) and 2 items of hand luggage. Golf clubs; bikes; surf boards; skiis; 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc, cases will all incur the extra £10.00 GBP charge.
- Reserve the right to refuse to take extra luggage if we are unable to accommodate this in our vehicles, particularly if we have not been made aware of it, this means you may be refused to travel with us.
- Will advise you of the shuttle departure time from the airport at the time of your booking. We will do what we can to minimise the wait at the airport after you land, but cannot be held responsible for flight delays.
We would be obliged if you can let us know at the earliest opportunity if you need to cancel. If you have paid by credit card or Paypal we reserve the right to retain the fee we have been charged for processing your payment, the remainder will be refunded.
While we will do everything we can to ensure that we get you to the airport on time there are circumstances out with our control for which we accept no responsibility for, these are as follows, but not limited to: -
- Weather conditions (i.e. High winds at Forth Road Bridge; Volcanic Ash; Snow)
- Excessive traffic
- Road Works
Your mobile number
Supplying us with a mobile number will allow us to try contacting you should you not be at the arranged pick up point at the agreed time, however we would be obliged if you would call us on 07902 488 770 as soon as possible so we can try to accommodate this in to the pickup schedule, failure to do so may result in the vehicle leaving without you, for which we accept no responsibility.