Visiting St Andrews for the golf? We’ve got you covered, so you can relax and enjoy your game
Golfers have always had a love affair with St Andrews (the ‘Home of Golf’), and with an array amazing courses to choose from - all with their own unique characteristics and charm (including probably the most famous course in the world, ‘The Old Course’) - it’s easy to see why.
If you’re looking forward to taking in the beauty of St Andrews’ golf courses, but are less keen on the hassle of getting to and from the beautiful town and surrounding courses, let us take care of all the hard work for you - we have years of experience dealing with golfers and luggage from *ALL* UK airports, via our convenient shuttles from Edinburgh airport to St Andrews.
Pssst! Golf widows and widowers can even take advantage of a bit of sightseeing, taking in the hidden secrets of St Andrews and the surrounding area (our drivers all have an incredible bank of local knowledge at your disposal).
- Ample luggage space for all your golf clubs and cases
- Door-to-door convenience
- Single journey transfers - or book a driver for the entire day
- Flexible pickup times (advanced booking required - just let us know when you think you’ll be finished at the course)
- Pickup from any UK airport
- Executive minibus option available for extra comfort
We provide a stress-free travel experience when visiting St Andrews - whatever the reason!
There are so many reasons for wanting to visit our beautiful town - after all, with such stunning views, medieval streets, gorgeous architecture and an internationally-renowned university, we don’t really need an excuse, do we?!
Especially if it’s your first time in St Andrews, you may not know your way around, so whether you’re here for business or pleasure, why not let St Andrews Shuttle take you from the airport to where you need to be?
- Sightseeing at St Andrews and the surrounding area (or even further afield such as Edinburgh or Loch Lomond - we can arrange via G&S Tours!)
- Transfers for business delegates
- Private or shared airport transfers available
- Flexible pickup times (advanced booking required)
- Plenty of space for your luggage
Our simple 4-step booking process
If you’re looking to book with us, just follow our simple 4-step booking process below:
Step 1: Book online or get a quote
For a quote, or to book, simply use our online booking form (or the ‘contact us’ form if you don’t have a flight)
Step 2: Receive your confirmation
Once you’ve filled in all your information, you’ll receive an instant email confirmation (for the £19 shuttle) - or, for private transfer, we’ll respond within 24 - 48 hours.
Step 3: We’ll inform you of pickup time
Sit back and relax; you’ll receive your pickup time either in your confirmation email, or, in the case of private hire, 24 hours before you travel.
Step 4: Enjoy service with a smile
Whether you’re coming or going, one of our friendly team will be there to greet you with a smile - and a signboard - at the agreed location, before whisking you off to your destination!
Here's what some of our delighted customers are saying: