Private Day Tour - Edinburgh & Rosslyn
Tour Cost - £350.00
Maximum number of passengers - 5 (due to Covid restrictions)
Picking you up from your St Andrews accommodation, we travel the 90 mins down through Fife and over the Forth, taking in the view of the Famous Bridges
We will visit:
- EDINBURGH: NEW TOWN -
- The quaint Circus Lane, the Georgian architecture in Charlotte Square and the childhood home of Robert Louis Stevenson.
- EDINBURGH: OLD TOWN
- Stepping back in time to the Old Town, and The Royal Mile.
- SCOTTISH PARLIAMENT AND HOLYROOD PALACE
- Pass by the Scottish Parliament and Holyrood Palace, drive up to a view point on Arthur’s Seat allowing us (on a clear day) to look south to the Pentland Hills, and east towards North Berwick, before returning to the Old Town, and stopping for free time and maybe lunch.
- ROSSLYN CHAPEL
- After lunch, we drive to the simply stunning, Rosslyn Chapel. There is a guided tour (at published times) by Chapel guides, you also have free time to wander the grounds, before our return journey to St Andrews.
What you can expect
The driver/guide has microphone system for use in the vehicle.
We supply Chilled Bottled water and Scottish Shortbread for the journey.
There will also be Free Wi-Fi on board, for those all important social media posts and selfies!!
Hotel/Apartment pickup and drop-off
Live commentary on board
Entrance fees to the attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Deposit of 20% will be required to confirm the booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ITINERARY MAY NEED TO BE ADJUSTED ON THE DAY, DUE TO COVID -19 REGULATIONS