Reliable Golf Transfers to and from Edinburgh
Golf is one of the biggest attractions of St Andrews. Here’s where you’ll find Old Course, the oldest golf course in the world. Aptly named “The Home of Golf,” Old Course and the town of St Andrews attract thousands of visitors each year. Many of them are avid golfers who take advantage of our reliable golf transfers to and from Edinburgh.
Golfers around the world dream of playing in Old Course’s 18 greens. If you are one of them, we can help you make the experience one for the books.
Reliable Transport from the Airport to the Tees
As seasoned golfers can attest, commuting via public transport with a golf bag can be challenging (more so when you have extra luggage, too). It’s heavy, bulky, and doesn’t do you good if you need to move fast to catch your next ride.
We offer you a simple yet truly satisfying alternative: a private shuttle or a shared ride with at most eight other people in a comfortable, private car.
St Andrews Shuttle offers airport transfers for golfers heading to St Andrews in Fife. We have various vehicles at the ready, and all of them have enough cab space to accommodate golf bags and gear. Our drivers know how to handle golf equipment properly. You can rest easy and trust that your clubs, golf balls, tees, markers and headcovers are in good hands.
Travel to St Andrews hassle-free with St Andrews Shuttle!
- A comfortable ride - We depart from the airport and drop you off at your hotel or other accommodations.
- Safe transport of your golfing gear - You don’t have to worry about your equipment getting damaged in a melee.
- Timely trips - We take into account your flight’s expected arrival and give you enough breathing room between then and our shuttle’s departure (you can enjoy more flexibility if you choose a private transfer).
- Smooth communications with your driver - Our friendly drivers are St Andrews locals who will see to your comfort during the one-hour-and-twenty-minute trip.
- Affordable shuttle rates - You can reserve a golf transfer to and from Edinburgh for as low as ₤19 during peak seasons, plus a very reasonable fee for your non-standard luggage (golf bags fall under this category). You read more about our pricing at our FAQ page.
Keep Your Focus on the Green
When you finally have the chance to play at the most historic golf course in the world, don’t let travel and transport problems drain you of your excitement. St Andrews Shuttle takes the worry from your shoulders; all you need to do is show up at your pick-up point.
If you want more flexibility with your departure time, we can provide a private shuttle or a taxi between St Andrews and Edinburgh. We also accommodate transport services to any airport, golf course, or location in the UK. Our private shuttle services are best for customers who prefer travelling alone or with their own groups, whether over short or long distances.
Reserve your seat today. If you have more questions about our golf transfer service to and from Edinburgh, click the Contact Us button.